Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pics of recent activities


Thought I'd share just a few pics of what's been going on around the ole homeplace.


I've been anxiously awaiting the year's first appearance of asparagus.  I planted my asparagus three years ago.  They were 2 year plants when I bought them from a local greenhouse and I've been waiting for this year since this will be the first year I can steal a few sprigs from the bed!

Princess #2 has been hard at work helping me plant seeds for our greenhouse.  On this day, we were planting her choice which were melons.
While we were planting, I started some Beefsteak Tomatoes from MyPatriotSupply.  TH had requested some large slicing tomatoes so I chose these.
TH and I extended the chicken coop this past week.  We downsized our flock a bit but still needed some extra room.
The new run is much nicer than the original part and we're sure the girls and Roy will have a big time scratching all the grass away.

I'll try to post more pics of what we have going on this week as it progresses.  I'm not sure what all the week will hold, but I look forward to sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment